STUDENT EVENT CATERING FUND POLICIES & PROCEDURES
University Dining Services, a part of Auxiliary Services, is proud to be a part of the University of Alabama and is committed to positively impacting the campus community it serves by providing special assistance to eligible programs and organization events.
Each year we set aside limited portions of our budget so that we can give back to our community through gifts in kind to support student groups that serve the University of Alabama and enhance the academic excellence and vibrant culture of UA. Annually,
Auxiliary Services is committed to providing up to $50,000 in support for student events and programs at UA.
University Dining receives a large volume of donation requests; unfortunately, we cannot honor every request. Implementation of this policy allows us to be fair and maximize our community contributions.
This program is open to UA recognized student organizations in support of campus programming initiatives.
- Eligible student groups must be registered and in good standing as a student organization with the University of Alabama. Requests MUST be made by a student officer or member, not an advisor.
- The donation must be for a program or event.
- The application must be submitted at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled event.
- Please display the Auxiliary Services Donation statement card at your event.
- Cancellations of donations must be made in writing 72 hours prior to your event to Holly Grof in the Auxiliary Services Office by email at
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families
- Donations intended for resale
- Donations at events where an admission fee is charged for fundraising
- Donations for personal use and/or meetings
Page 1- Policies & Procedures